AND AFFORDABLE PRICES
Why Clear The Lot?
Ever found yourself stuck in the tedious position of having to clear unwanted goods from your home, office or garden?
Picture yourself spending days, weeks of your life, lugging, chucking, lifting and grunting. There is no light at the end of the tunnel…. we’ve all been there.
But fear not! We are here to help unload that load… Quite literally!
Welcome to Clear the Lot, an eco-friendly and easy clearance alternative to skip hire! We are a London based company house clearances specialising in the removal, recycle, and reclamation of your unwanted goods! With a super-hero team that have been in the industry for over 40 years, Clear the Lot pride ourselves on our friendly, personal and professional customer service which you will see at every point of your clearance experience. We aim to recycle everything we can and are happy to report that we divert from landfill 90% of the time!
Whether you need house clearances, garden clearance, office clearance or rubbish clearance, our crews take all types of waste, from furniture and electrical appliances to refurbishment waste and garden refuse. We can remove materials from anywhere on the property and we always provide a no-obligation quote before we start.
Clear the Lot’s team can provide a reliable, flexible and immaculate service, from start to finish, for householders, solicitors, landlords/estate agents and local authorities.
Whoever you are and whatever your clearance needs, we can help you!
We cover clearances and waste removal across the whole of the London and Surrey area. Please see our map for a more detailed overview and if you aren’t on there, don’t hesitate to call and inquire, we are open to negotiation!
What We Do?
How It Works, in a nutshell
- With one phone call, we arrange to visit your property at a time most convenient to you.
- We then give you a fixed price house clearance quote. This includes our staff for as long as the clearance job takes…with no additional hourly rates!
- We are honest and we love recycling so any items which are too good to waste, we can deduct the agreed price off your fixed clearance quote. This way you win, we win and mother earth wins too!
- We are house trained! This means no muddy boots and we will always clear up after ourselves!
- SAME DAY SERVICE OFTEN AVAILABLE
- FROM SINGLE ITEMS TO FULL VAN LOADS
- WE DO ALL THE LOADING AND CLEARING
- WE DEAL WITH WEEE AND I.T. RECYCLING AND DISPOSAL
- WE CAN DISPOSE OF CONFIDENTIAL WASTE
- CONTENTS ACQUISITION (WHOLE / PART)
Mark and Anne big thank you and the team. They worked hard today, the new fence is great the bamboo is long gone and what was done on the front garden is beyond expectations.
Give me a ring during the week to discuss what remains to do. Top House Clearances Company
CLEARTHELOT.COM have over the last year given us an excellent service,we would be happy to refer them to anyone.
ps Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to Lisa
Hi Mark and Anne: Thank you for sending the quote. Thank you too for all your work so far and for working with Gary on the rest of the project.
job was very well done will recommend if any one else needs a flat clear
Yes all looking great ready for the grass and the fence is a great fix, looks good.
Your crew left and I'm very happy with the job they have done. I paid your supervisor in cash before they left. Thank you for your efficiency!
I would just like to say a big “thank you”, to your company in carrying out my garden clearance. Mark & Omar worked liked Trojans. It was nice to hire very professional people who were polite and courteous at all times, and did all that was asked. We will definitely Recommend your company to all our family and friends.
Your crew left and I'm very happy with the job they have done.